● 2 lb potatoes
● 1 onion
● 2 eggs
● 1/4 cup flour
● Salt and pepper to taste
● Vegetable oil for frying
- Peel and grate the potatoes and onions.
- In a large bowl, combine the grated potatoes and onions with eggs, flour, salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet or frying pan over medium heat and add enough vegetable oil to coat
the bottom of the pan.
- Using a spoon or your hands, form the potato mixture into small, flat patties.
- Carefully place the patties in the hot oil and fry until golden brown on both sides, about
4-5 minutes per side.
- Drain on paper towels to remove any excess oil.
- Serve hot with sour cream or your favorite dipping sauce.
Enjoy your homemade Belarus Draniki!
Note: you can use any kind of potatoes.