- 2 cups of manioc flour
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the manioc flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the eggs and then add the milk, butter, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and smooth out the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan and transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.